background

February 6, 2010

Mom's 70th Birthday

I really can't believe that my Mom is 70 but she is. We offered to take her to Florida but that we would not be able to do all of our kids and she decided that instead she would rather come to Minnesota and spend the weekend with us. So Colleen and her family decided to make the trek up here and we gathered at the hotel they stayed at for dinner. Terry, Colleen, Mom and I went out for dinner the night before so she had a nice sit down dinner as well as one with all her grandkids running around crazy. It was a ton of fun for all the kids to run around together. I think the last time that we got a picture of all of us was maybe 4 or 5 years ago so I know that this is something special for Mom.
Starting on the left in back: Bjorn, I, Maggie, Terry, Laurie, Colleen and John
Starting on the left in front: Vaughn, Roman, Mom, James, Zoe, Torin, Bercan and Gage
Auntie Colleen and James
Uncle Bjorn with James and Zoe
The babes...Berc and Maggie

No comments: