background

February 6, 2010

Cute but STINKY


As you can see the little boy down below is cute. I would say one of the most adorable babies ever but he is fooling you people as he is one stinky little man. I'm not kidding on this one. Beware of this baby's behind as the smells that can be produce are some of what would come out of a grown man. Daycare and babysitters will say I thought he pooped but when I went to change him it was only a toot. When I'm nursing him I sometimes think of wearing a mask it is really that bad. I hope it's something that he grows out of because it is seriously ridiculous! The other boys of course think it's hilarious when he toots as they also can't believe how stinky that he can be. I guess this one has a stank about him :)


He may be the cutest kid ever but the back of his shirt should say stinkest kid ever!

No comments: