background

February 6, 2010

Christmas with the Dwyer's

I will say that one thing great about Terry and Laurie is their laid backness of life. For Christmas this year we got together the day after Christmas to celebrate and instead of cooking a meal we decided to order hamburgers and fries. It was so simple and laid back that I think just that made the burgers seem like the best ever. After lunch the boys went out to go sledding and Laurie and I hung out with the little ones. It was funny that we were having so much fun together that the boys forgot that there were presents to open. It wasn't until the few minutes that we were there that the adults remember that there were toys involved. The whole day was just relaxing and fun being together!

Uncle Terry with the babies. I love seeing Terry with them. It shows the sweet side of him.
I know that I am probably a little biased but I think that they are the cutest little babies EVER.
Torin LOVES Maggie so much! I think he now realizes that he is not ever going to get a sister and thinks of her as the sister that he always wanted. He's so gently with her and just loves her and Bercan so much!

No comments: