background

July 19, 2010

Feeding Time

Vaughn is the classic older brother wanting to help with all the details of Bercan, well except for poopy diapers. He does have some boundaries. I had made Berc his breakfast and Vaughn asked if he could feed him. "For real Mommy, not pertend." I figured what the heck why not. If he makes a mess it will just blend into the rest of the house these days. And well I'm happy to report that Vaughn did a FABULOUS job feeding him, for real not "pertend", as he calls it. The best part about these pictures is how wide Vaughn's mouth is when he is feeding Bercan. I noticed it the first couple of times and then of course had to snap a picture of it...
Yes, this Vaughn a.k.a Spiderman. I got the costume at a garage sale for $1. I promise you he wears it more than any other piece of clothing that he has :)
Too cute for words these crazy little boys

No comments: