background

November 3, 2010

Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Bjorn was traveling for work the past two weeks. He was home for a short stint of two days but really it was a long stretch for both the boys and I. In the evenings, since it was raining and yucky some of them I just had to get them out of the house. So one night since they had been good for me I decided that we would do a small outing to Dairy Queen for treats and then come back home and watch a little TV together. Vaughn had a coupon for a free dilly bar and I told Torin that he and I could split something. On our way there I told Torin that we could split a Sundae when he asked what else he could have Vaughn answered "You could get a Friday or a Saturday Torin." Once again I had the phrase "Oh Vaughn" go through my head and Torin rolling his eyes at this crazy brother.

No comments: