background

June 16, 2010

Going back in time....

Well not really but I FINALLY have time to get up to date on my blog so I'm going back to March to post pictures from Florida...

One adventure that we did with the kids was we went on a REAL pirate ship. The boys were so excited about the pirate ship. It always amazes me how literal that Torin can be yet have such a belief that things like this are real. There seems to be no question or doubt to him at all. Vaughn just loves life and is happy to do anything that we are doing. I really do enjoy his go along with the flow personality.

While we were sailing on the pirate ship, low and behold the crew asked Bjorn if he would dress up as a pirate to go along with one of their skits. I swear that Bjorn has a sign pasted on his forehead that says "Pick me I'll do anything". So of course he got dressed and painted up like Pirate Pete to join in on the fun. It was funny because Torin knew right away that it was Daddy while Vaughn on the other hand wasn't quite sure about who this guy was. I think it was more that Bjorn didn't have glasses on that fooled Vaughn.

Cooper, Torin, Vaughn, Peg leg Pete (Bjorn) and Alaina
My three little pirates
Watch out everyone he's got a gun :)

No comments: