background

January 14, 2010

Torin and the ladies

It's pretty funny the things that kids say but I swear Torin is a teenager trapped in a 6 years old body sometimes. He talks about who he is dating, who he is dumping like he is seriously 13 years old. I, of course, remind him that there is no "real" dating until he is 30. So far he is still compliment with these terms. At a PTA meeting the other night one of the girls from Torin's class was at the meeting. We were talking afterwards and she said that Jordan talks about Torin all the time, how sweet he is and so cute. So I told Torin this when I got home and his response was "Yeah, I got my eye on that girl". Seriously, where does he come up with these lines. It's just so funny and cracks Bjorn and I up. I wonder how he is going to be talking when he really is a teenager. Makes me a little nervous.

No comments: