background

January 12, 2010

First day back to work :(

Well believe it or not, Bercan is almost 4 months old. It makes me so sad to think that he is already that old. What makes me even more sad is that I had to return to work yesterday. When I went back to work after Torin I was fine. It was something that I just did, didn't think a ton about it. With Vaughn it was a little harder because the boys were just so much fun together. This time round is horrible. I hate leaving them, even more than I thought I would. I was able to get out of work in time yesterday to pick Torin up from school. He actually was just starting to walk home when I drove by. He jumped in and we started on our way to get his brothers. The new daily rat race of the logisitcal nightmare of daycare with 3 kids. As he got settled into his booster seat he looked up at me and said "Mom, how was your first day back at work? Did you do ok?" It just warmed my heart to know that he was thoughtful enough to ask me how I was doing. I told him that it was ok but not anything like being home with my boys. He agreed but then informed me that he has to go to school all day and misses Bercan too. So I guess we have something in common :) Hopefully, I can keep up with my blog now that I am back to work...I'll do my best...

No comments: