background

July 26, 2009

Getting Ready for Tator Tot

Setting up the crib for the third time we are now experts at it. Even Torin remembered how a few of the pieces went together. He was pretty excited to set up and get it ready for his little brother. The boys are SO excited for this baby. We are too but have a different type of excitement. I'm really beginning to wonder what this little baby will look like. Torin looks so much like my side of the family but is Bjorn's twin in the personality department where Vaughn is literally Bjorn's clone from childhood pictures but was blessed with my temper...yes I'm joking on the blessed comment :) So what will this one look like, will he have my curly hair, a mix of our personalities. Only time will tell and yes it is down to 8 weeks left...YEAH!!!



















































No comments: