background

July 26, 2009

4th of July

We had an AWESOME day on the lake. Growing up on a lake it brought back a lot of memories for me of the Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day parties that my parents used to throw when we were kids. The kids ate pretty much all day long, swam, tubing, pontooning, fishing, sliding to name of a few things that were done. We ALL had a great time and it actually made me consider selling the house and finding somewhere close that has lake frontage...dreaming of course...Here are a few of the pictures of the day..













Torin with his first fish of the day. Don't mind the princess pole that he is fishing with. I guess he is going with the real mean don't mind pink :)















Torin getting to drive the pontoon. He thought he is was pretty cool.














Wouldn't it be great to know what he is thinking :)














After a few bribes my cautious babe jumped off the pontoon into the water. He had a good time and only went back in when there was a race to see who could swim around the pontoon fastest. His little competitive spirit couldn't be held back by being cautious.










When the tube first came out he told me that he wanted to go. Bjorn took him out to it only for him to fight NOT to go. Bjorn threw him in and he did end up having a good time. For as much as Bjorn and I were the dare devils as kid we are not sure where he gets this reserved side from.












Off to White Bear Lake for our annual fireworks watching. The traffic is a little crazy but the fireworks are awesome and the kids just have a great time....so do I :)










We went with the Loots this year. I think that the kids are having a great time too...

No comments: