background

June 12, 2009

Torin's Prayer

Last night I ventured out to golf with some girlfriends when I got home Bjorn shared the prayer that Torin had said. I need to get it written down thus I'm journaling it here.

Dear God,
Watch over Mommy with the baby growing in her tummy while she tries to decide if she's pretty but no matter what she wears she'll be the prettiest to me.
Amen.

I seriously started to cry. What a sweet little boy! He and Vaughn both tell me all the time that I am pretty and that I look nice. I guess the pregnancy and wearing clothes has been a little hard in the transition phase but it seems to be that no matter what I'll always be pretty to my boys and really what else matters :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I am bursting out laughing and feeling that "sweet' gag reflex you get as you choke back tears. :) So sweet!