background

May 28, 2009

Best of camping trip is peeing on trees...

We headed out to South Dakota this past weekend to experience the black hills with the boys and our friends Dave, Siobain and Amelia. Well being boys and being out in the woods peeing on trees was probably one of the highlights of the trip. Some cute stories came out of it so I hope you enjoy.

The last morning we were all waking up a little slow, Bjorn and I probably a little more than the boys. When of course Vaughn had to go potty. We sent him out to pee on a tree, as we called it that weekend, only for Torin to suddenly have to go as well. I think it's funny they always say that girls have to pee in pairs I think that goes as well for young boys too. Both were sent out and within minutes we hear the giggling which with those two means they are up to no good. I look out of the tent only to find two naked butt's with Vaughn pending over trying to aim the stream of pee backwards through his legs. That was of course the highlight of their day!!! In case you are wondering, it doesn't work he ended up peeing all over his pants.

Probably the second day there and only 3 times of peeing on a tree Vaughn said that he had to go to the bathroom. We had all just sat down to eat so I gave him permission to pee on the tree. He goes to the tree and starts to get into a squatting position. When I saw this I quickly asked him what he was doing only for him to respond that he had to poop. I jumped up and quickly pulled the pants up to tell him that we only pee on trees not poop. It was a close call and one that could have gone south too quick.

Oh little boys and peeing outside....the joys of being a mother of 2 and one on the way ;) I'll post some pictures of the trip sometime soon...

No comments: