background

December 16, 2009

Which girl to marry?

Torin came with me to pick Vaughn up from daycare. A little girl there Maddy really likes Torin. When we were leaving I made a comment how much Maddy likes Torin and Vaughn told me that Maddy says that she is going to marry Torin. Torin response was "I'm not letting a crazy lady like that marry me." When I asked him who he was going to marry he told me that he was going to marry Bella. Bella is our babysitter's sister who is quite the pistol. I said that Bella seemed to be a little sassy. Torin informed me that girls are supposed to be sassy when they are little. I asked him if he could handle a sassy girl like that and he told me "I'll marry a lady who yells at me all the time. I could handle it." I then reminded him that he couldn't date until he was 30 he then told me about his favorites. " My two favorites are Victoria and Bella. I'm still with Victoria but when I dump her I'm going to date Bella." I said again no dating until you are 30 he then educated me that it isn't THAT kind of dating MOM!!! I mean for 6 I just can't believe we are having these kind of conversations :)

No comments: