background

December 16, 2009

Hockey 2009 - 2010

Well hockey season has definitely kicked off and I will say that the number of practices that they have for 6 year olds is a little ridiculous in my book. Fortunately, Bjorn agrees with me so we are not making all of the practices but Torin is still doing a great job. He really is skating well this year and it's fun to see him improving. I don't know what a cross over is but Bjorn is happy that he is doing it. I'm trying to be a hockey mom but I still have a lot to learn. Here are the team pictures and few of just Torin. He's having fun on the ice as he has one of his good friends from his class and our small group from church, Jacob H. and our next door neighbor Collin with his dad Matt managing has made it a great experience for Torin thus far....

Torin on the move
The typical hockey pose in front of the net
Waiting in line
Mom having some creative fun...
The team

No comments: