background

December 16, 2009

Christmas Tree

The annual trip to the Christmas tree lot. We tried cutting ours one year and lets just say with Bercan being 2 months old we weren't crazy enough to try and attempt it again. So off to the lot we went. It usually takes us, okay me, about 30 or more minutes to find the "perfect" tree and I always say that I don't want to spend a lot on a tree and we typically spend double of what we want to spend. Well I broke all of those traditions this year. I spotted the tree literally in 5 minutes and it was under the amount that we wanted to spend. Good job Mom!!! :) I will say it's much smaller than we typically get but it's a great little tree. We got a few quick pictures but it was way too cold for Bercan to be outside...he toughed it out for a few pics with Dad and the boys. It was when we were leaving the lot that I realized I had not taken one with the boys but I wasn't about to make them all go out in the cold again. Torin helped Dad put the star on top of the tree as the rest of the boys couldn't make it that long at night and were in bed.

My handsome boys
the star
Dad in the festive mood with his hat
our perfect little tree

No comments: