background

August 10, 2009

How time flies by....

Today was a big day for the Larson boys....Torin had his first sleep over at Noni's without Vaughn or Mom and Dad being close by. It's his first week vacation at Noni's house. Of course there was a lot of nerves going on for Mom and Dad too but in talking with him this morning they had already gone fishing and according to him he was having the time of his life. Good to know and definitely easing up the fears. Of course you know I'll be calling him again to check in within minutes :)

Vaughn had his first day of daycamp. He's been SO excited to go to daycamp as Torin went a couple of weeks ago and well anything that Torin does that Vaughn gets to do is SUPER exciting. We pulled in and he had his mucho walk and talk going until it was time to actually interact with people and knowing that Mom and Dad were going to leave him there. He did REALLY good but you could tell that he wasn't quite sure about what was going to happen. Bjorn picked him up today and he had a fabulous time. It did help that one of his little buddies was in the class too so at least he knew someone.

As I pulled away and started driving to work it just amazed me at the boys are having these experiences. I feel like it wasn't that long ago that they were babies or toddlers at least and now we get to start the experiences all over again. I'll admit that there was a lot of excitement for this baby and now I think that I am getting into the nervous phase of will we be able to pull this one off. Time will tell and I know that God will be there to help us through it...Lord knows I'll need it...

No comments: