background

August 19, 2009

Door County - Fish Boil and Shopping

We had a great time visiting Noni in Door County. The boys even loved shopping with us. We didn't do a ton but there favorites were the ones the art shop that let them do chalk on the sidewalk and then Al Johnson's was good for the yummy Swedish Pancakes and meatballs then of course they loved the Viking Helmets...seems wrong that they sell these horrible things in Wisconsin :)

The fish boil was on the list of things to do as I knew that the boys would LOVE the HUGE fire from them. I was definitely right about that but I didn't think that they would love the fish as much as they did. Torin ate more of it then I did and Vaughn ate as much as I did. I didn't know that kids could love fish that much. I know I sure didn't as a kid :)




















No comments: