background

April 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies - Easy AGAIN

Yes, I know that I am behind on my blog...it's just how it's going lately :)


Well last year worked out so well to buy the cookies made and to buy the frosting all ready to go that I decided why not keep it easy for a second year in a row. I figure that as long as we are both working full time that we are just going to do what we can to keep things easy :) After all the kids could careless, they still got to decorate and eat the cookies.



Here are a few pictures of the finished results...





You can see even Bercan helped out this year.

It was actually pretty impressive to see how long

he stuck with "decorating" his cookie.


My goofy boys being goofy.....I wouldn't want it

any other way....most of the time :)

The finished product....yes the icing and cookies

were bought from the store but we gave them a good

Larson decorating and I think we did fantastic :)

No comments: