background

February 24, 2011

Lots and lots and lots of snow

Why I actually live here in MN sometimes suprises me? I really don't like the snow or cold at all. Each year that I get older my tolerance for it decreases dramatically. I actually begged Bjorn this year for us to move but unfortunately because of the housing market we are here to stay, at least for now.

Even thought I loathe this winter weather my children are far from sharing the same opinions on it. Little Bercan is by far the craziest snow/cold weather lover I have ever met at his age yet. We had about 17 inches of snow and it was cold. Single digits, negative with windchills and when I finally brought him in because his cheeks were red he threw a tantrum. Oh well he was coming in with Mama.

Here are some pictures to show just how much snow that we got...



My little snow monster....
As you can see the bank of snow is almost was high as Bjorn.

Mailboxes snowed in :)

No comments: