background

September 2, 2010

Kissing and Marriage

So our neighbor was telling me how her son, Collin, had his first school age kiss from a girl. A few days after this Vaughn just plurts out to me that he kissed Collin. I asked him where he kissed him and he said on the cheek. He confirmed with me that he really does like Collin and that Collin is a pretty cool kid. I told him that we really only kiss our family and probably shouldn't kiss our friends. This sparked Torin to share his wisdom and it went a little something like this:



"Vaughn when you get older you will meet a girl. You two will hang out with each other, for awhile, and then you'll love each other and get married. Once you are married then you can kiss her. I mean, you'll probably date for some time and then after your married you can have babies."



The best is the tone that Torin has when he is "preaching" this to Vaughn. As though he has SO much experience with this and that he just laying out the facts to him.



Vaughn didn't have much of a response except for looking at Torin with a pretty much blank expression. These two fill my life with unknown amounts of comedy!!!

No comments: