background

October 15, 2009

Meeting of the cousins

The Dwyer cousins came over for a visit and my wonderful sister-in-law and brother brought me dinner at a time that I needed it most. Bjorn had to depart to Missouri for a conference and having a 10 day old and two energetic boys their presence was trust me more than a blessing. A super yummy dinner was brought, served and cleaned up without having to do anything but sit, eat and hold a baby from time to time. It seriously doesn't get any better than that! I've come to notice that with baby #3 the best gift of all is food that you don't have to cook yourself :) The boys had a great time with the lego's and of course just running around being boys. My favorite story of the night was that I told them that the quietest boy got a cookie first only for my very smart nephew to tell me "Auntie Jen we brought those cookies so really those cookies are ours so you can't make rules on them." Pretty smart for a 4 year old! He's really too cute....Here are the pictures from the night!


Maggie at 3 months and Bercan at 10 days old.
A close up the two newest cousins
James and Vaughn looking through the instruction books of the legos

No comments: