background

October 15, 2009

Family Night Fun

We decided to get at least one more family night in before the baby came...yes I know that this post is out of order but I didn't want to lose this story. We had a family night of just hanging out with each other. We did dinner, went for a walk to hopefully get the baby to come out, and the boys had picked root beer floats for the treat of the night. When we got home I was saying out loud should we do root beer floats first and then baths or vice versa. Torin looked at me and said with a smirk "How bout we do root beer floats in the bath tub?" without much hesitation I said yep let's do that. Torin face was priceless. If there is ever a picture I wish I would've gotten it would have been that one :) So we did exactly that of having a root beer floats in the bath tub. The boys thought that they were pretty cool and honestly I think that they were. It was a great night of fun!
Loving life and the fact that Mom and Dad said yes to this request...a family night to remember!
Cheers away baby to root beer floats in the tub!

No comments: