background

June 19, 2011

Day 3 - DC Vaca

These mornings couldn't be more relaxing and fun to be with the boys. It's making the fact that I have to go back to work next week harder and harder. We ate in this morning and then packed up for another day at the beach. The weather held off for us until right when we left to head home for lunch. We really couldn't have been more blessed with this great weather. We got home, ate left-overs from dinner and then put Berc down for a nap. The sitter came and the older boys and I left to do pottery at the infamous Hands On Pottery or as Vaughn calls it Hands-r-us pottery :)

We each did a little art and then headed home to snuggle on the couch watching cartoons until Berc woke up. We grabbed some pizzas from Wild Tomato (my favorite pizza place in DC) and headed up to Sarah and Slade's to hang out. It was a fun and relaxing evening just catching up with good friends. Slade and Torin were really too cute! They were both on their stomach's, hands holding up their heads watching and archery program which then of course turned into fishing. I wish that I would've taken a picture of it.

We headed home and kids got to bed early and I finally finished one of the 5 books that I am reading. Another fabulous day of vacation!!!!
Pottery time with the boys!!!
Nicollet bay with the boys meant, digging holes
if you can imagine that!
No swimsuit but he would at least wear
his cover up. Seems a little backwards but
I think that is just normal for our Berc :)
I love how the three of them just played together
so well. It was so fun and relaxing!

No comments: