background

May 11, 2010

Marketers dream

Torin can always impress us by how he will remember the details of any commercial that he sees or really anything that he hears. It's really quite canny the amount of information that kid can recite back to you. However, Vaughn has REALLY surprising us with the logos that he remembers. Any restaurant that we have ever been too he will shout at when seen from an ad on a bus, billboard, newspaper, really anywhere.

The other day the boys and I were driving home and I had the book "Parenting with Love and Logic". It's a book that I bought from church when we took a class about it. Vaughn picks it up and says "Mommy, this book from church, right?". "Yes Vaughn, it is. How did you know that?" With a very wide grin I get the reply "Because I'm smart Mommy, that how!". He opens the books and begins to "read" it. "God is happy when you don't sin. You sin when you throw your toys at your friends. That a sin. That make God sad." Turns to the next page "You shouldn't throw toys at your friends, that's bad. You get from far God when you sin so don't sin."

I'm in the front of course thinking it's the cutest thing in the world and wishing that I had a video camera to capture it. He is one smart little boy, isn't he :)

No comments: