background

November 3, 2009

3 year old + Silence = TROUBLE

Vaughn by himself can be quiet the angel and when he's home with Bercan and I, he's always a good boy. At least most of the time. The other week I was nursing Bercan downstairs and Vaughn told me that he wanted to play in his room. For the most part this is fine. Vaughn is the kind of kid, if by himself, will play in his room for 2 hours and is great. So I told him to go ahead. He had been up there for 15 minutes and it was just TOO quiet. You know the silence that as a mother has you wondering what they are up to. Well I asked him to come down and as he started to come down, he started to tell me the following "it okay mama betause I wants a mohawk and it haright, okay mama?" As he turned the corner I saw that he had taken the gel, the mohawk gel, and proceeded to try and do a mohawk. This is gel is like concrete you need maybe a size of a pea to make a mohawk. Vaughn on the other hand thought he needed half the container. It was all over and it had already set so the top of his was hard as concrete. After about 5 shampoo's later it was all out. Because of how much was in his hair I didn't even think of taking a picture but was more worried about getting it out of his hair ASAP.

No comments: