background

September 2, 2009

State Fair Fun.....

We took the kids to the State Fair and even though I am 9 months pregnant I have to say that it was a great time. We went with Lana, Ryan and our neice Alaina and Cooper our nephew. The kids were really good the entire time. It will be interesting to see how next year goes with the addition of two babies. Lana is expecting just a couple months after me so there will be two more little Larson's to tote to the fair :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Who knows what Bjorn is saying to Torin here but whatever it is he sure seems amazed by it :)
Bjorn, Vaughn and Torin goinng down the big slide. I'll have to wait till next year :(
Lana and Coops having a great time!
I love how the older kids are the ones in the strollers. Gotta love it!
Petting the baby cow and loving it!


Vaughn holding the baby lamb and Torin holding the baby pig!!! Is it just me or are these cute or what?

No comments: