background

April 13, 2009

Easter News

I am very excited to be posting that we are expecting a new addition to the Larson Family. It's an exciting time and we have been very excited to tell everyone but have kept it on the down low due to various reasons. We are at a point though where if we didn't start telling people they would think that I was just getting fat :) Really I'm still not showing, which is crazy for #3 and that I am 16 weeks pregnant! I'll take it though...

We found out in early February and I will say that we were both a little surprised. We had been "not trying to prevent it" for about 8 months and were thinking that maybe it just wouldn't happen. Obviously, even though surprised we are excited!!!

I think the one that is the most excited is Torin! We took him to our 3 month appointment to hear the heartbeat. We told him that we were going to the doctor to see if she could tell us why I wasn't feeling good. When our doctor found the heartbeat Torin asked if that was my heartbeat and the doctor said "No, that's too fast to be your Mommy's heartbeat. I think your Mommy has a baby in her belly." A little surprised he asked "You're pregnant!" and when we told him yes he literally began to jump up and down with excitement. He really wants a little sister but said that he would love a little brother too :) We are hoping for healthy...

I've attached a few pictures of our Easter hope you enjoy!



The boys Easter morning before church...








Family picture on our deck...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I love this I love this!!!

Jen, Bjorn, Torin, Vaughn, and Bercan said...

Thanks Kristine!!!

Jamie S said...

Congratulations! I'm just reading this now. Hope you are feeling well!